Dear Sir or Madam， Dear Sir / Madam， To whom it may concern，
Dear Mr./Ms. President/Professor/Manager/Editor (Michael) Wang，
Dear Mr./Ms. President/Professor/Manager/Editor Wang，
Best wishes! / The best regards!
I am a staff member from your company/corporation.
I am a freshman/sophomore/junior/senior/undergraduate/graduate from the Department of Chinese Language and Literature of Beijing University.
I am writing the letter in purpose of ordering some books/resigning from my current post/position.
(1) My appreciation to you for your generous help is beyond words.
(2) Words fail me when I want to express my sincere gratitude to you.
(3) I take this opportunity to show my heartfelt appreciation for the kind assistance you rendered me.
(1) I am looking forward to your reply/hearing from you soon.
(2) I look forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.
(3) Your prompt attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.
I haven’t heard from you for ages. How are you doing?
I haven’t seen you for such a long time. How are you getting along with your work?
I want to congratulate you with all my heart.
I warmly congratulate you on what you’ve achieved.
I am most grateful to you for your help.
I want to thank you heartily for what you have done.
I wonder if you could tell me what to do.
I’d be most grateful if I could have your full support.
Please could you let me know something about it.
Is there any chance of your coming to have dinner with us at our home?
We are wondering if you could come to have dinner with us at our home.
I’m delighted to accept your invitation.
Thanks for your invitation. I’m certainly looking forward to joining you.
I’m sincerely sorry that we can’t join your dinner party.
I regret to say “no” to your invitation.
Thank you for your invitation but unfortunately…
I do apologize for having kept you waiting.
I’m awfully sorry for giving you so much trouble.
I’m more than sorry to hear of your illness.
I can’t tell you how sad I felt when I heard of…
It was a great shock to hear…
I just can’t tell you how saddened I am…
I’m most grieved to learn of…中小学生作文网 600字作文