PartII NUMERCAL TEST
1. Which country had the highest number of people aged 60 or over at the start of 1985?
2. What percentage of the total 15mm button production was classed as sub-standard in September?
AA 10.5% BB 13% CC 15% DD 17.5% EE 20% AB 23.5% AC 25%
AD 27.5% AE 28% BC 30.5%
3. How many live births occurred in 1985 in Spain and Italy together (to the nearest 1000)?
4. What was the net effect on the UK population of the live birth and death rates in 1985?
A.Decrease of 66,700
B.Increase of 752,780
C.Increase of 84,900
E.Increase of 85,270
5. By how much did the total sales value of November‘s button production vary from October‘s?
6. What was the loss in potential sales revenue attributable to the production of sub-standard (as opposed to standard) buttons over the 6 month period?