06-22 19:06:25 浏览次数: 834
I was not university accounting profession has been engaged in sales after graduating from back office work, and now would like to change industries, began to learn accounting, is preparing to test CPA, has resigned for this at home, and now want to enter the profession of accounting, but really do not know now how to arrange the following in the career, how to get a HR not accept my科班出身, and there was no accounting experience to do this work? My how to write resume? Consulted.谢谢.
Name: XXX Sex: Female
Ethnic: Chinese political features: members
Academic qualifications (degree): Undergraduate / Bachelor of Economics Profession: Accounting
Phone: 12345678 mobile: 13901111xxx
Contact Address: XX Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing on the 10th Zip: 100007
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org pager: 668066xx-1234
Personal home page: www.hao86.com
Graduate institutions: the Central University of Finance and the accounting profession 1990.9-1994.9
Business and special
* Certified Public Accountant title, for many years in charge of accounting and accounting experience, familiar with the national financial system and related policies and regulations
* English level 6, I heard that reading and writing proficiency, familiar with Western financial accounting, accounting processing can be conducted in English
* A quick mind, good at analysis of the financial management of modern philosophy
* Proficiency in the use of financial software and other office software
* Cheerful personality, a strong sense of responsibility, have a strong sense of professionalism
1997.5 --- XX Building Group has been in charge of accounting
* The project cost accounting, to the manager, the budget provides the results of cost accounting. Check the difference between costs and budget and variance analysis, the amount of control material
* Regular stock-taking and processing of inventory differences
* Registration of business accounts receivable ledger, matching between internal funds
* All kinds of details submitted statements, including balance sheet, profit and loss account, the cost of the project schedule, managing the cost breakdown, breakdown between internal funds
1996.3 --- 1997.4 XX AG in charge of accounting
* Registered general ledger, preparation of financial statements
* Report to the manager of the company on sales, inventory balances, sales analysis
* Control of the management fee expenditure, budget formulation and monitor the implementation of
1994.10 --- 1996.1 XX Trading Company Accounting
* A week to develop the work plan submitted to the Finance director
* Finishing the custody of the company's various economic contracts, economic contracts in accordance with auditing the effectiveness of various types of expenditure vouchers rationality
* Submit various types of enterprises operating within the required summary, detailed report
* To assist the chief financial officer to deal with other day-to-day business
Cheerful, modest, self-discipline, self-confidence (based on the person's circumstances).
Another: the most important thing is the ability, I believe that your company will feel that I am a suitable candidate for this position!
Look forward to working with your interviews!