1. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.
2. Replying to your advertisement in todays issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.
3. With reference to your advertisement in (newspaper ) of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.
4. Please consider me an applicant ofr the position which you advertised in (newspaper) of December 5
5. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newsaper) for an account, I tender my services.
6. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in (newspaper) of July 22
7. I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the (newspaper) of November 12.
8. Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this mornings newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.
9. In answer to your advertisement in todays newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.
10. Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.
11. Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
12. I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in todays newspaper. 字串5
13. On looking over todays newspaper my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
14. Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.